Challenge: 140 expressions on a sphere
-1 rough set without measuring
- 1 clean, measured set
Purpose: To test my understanding of the sphere that I am building my model head on.
- 1 straight, front view + 1 turned in a way that makes sense for each expression
- eyes only
- all looking at viewer
- on graph paper so size is consistent
- complete rough set before starting measured set.
I'm starting with two different characters. One on the right, one on the left.
They have different shaped "masks"
I've got 10 of 140 roughs done
To check work I will:
- make plans and drop lines to check structure
- compare with Paul Eckman’s Facial Action Coding System.
Handouts form Karl Gnass' Head Hands and Feet class